Last updated 09/11/2020
Contact email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage Data; contact details (e.g., telephone, email, social media contacts); first name; last name; website.
The Personal Data that we may collect about you falls into the following categories:
Information that you provide voluntarily. Certain parts of our Website may allow you to provide personal information voluntarily in order to register an account with us, subscribe to our newsletter or contact us for any enquiries, complaints or for any other reason. For these purposes basic contact details are collected such as the e-mail address and name of your contact person, company name, address, phone number, VAT number, preferred language and currency, social media contacts, company website URL, any purchase order number, any email address of invoice receivers or bank account details.
Information that we collect automatically. When you visit our Website, we collect certain information automatically from your device (e.g. your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location, country or city-level location, and other technical information). In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Website and services. We may also use the data for targeting and tailoring online advertisement. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained in our Cookies Policy.
Information that we obtain from third party sources. From time to time, we may receive data about you from third party sources such as data vendors or social media, but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
The types of information we may receive from third parties are such as segments that can be used for online advertising or any information that we could use to improve our advertising content and audience targeting.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, you are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Services. If you are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow us to provide services, comply with our legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect our rights and interests, detect any malicious or fraudulent activity. Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
• To personalize your experience;
• to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our customers;
• To identify you as a contracting party;
• To enable secure login for you at rtbpanda.com;
• To establish a primary channel of communication with you;
• To send relevant notifications, periodic emails for information and updates.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing. RTB Panda takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. The Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by RTB Panda. The updated list of these parties may be requested from us at any time.
Place. The Data is processed at RTB Panda’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own.
Legal basis of processing and Data Protection Rights
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In compliance with certain privacy laws, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), RTB Panda provides specific additional rights for individuals who interact with RTB Panda such as the right to access, rectification, right to object, to complaint, erasure and blockage.
The processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, cf. GDPR art. 6(1)(a)-(b).
You have the following Data protection rights:
• the right to request information about whether and which personal data is processed by us, and the right to demand that personal data is rectified or amended.
• the right to request that personal data should be deleted.
• the right to demand that the processing of personal data should be restricted.
• withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with future application.
• have the right to obtain your personal data in a common, structured and mechanically readable format.
• contact us if there are any questions, comments, complaints or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
• the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if believed that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the legislation.
• A list of the relevant data protection agencies can be found here: (http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm)
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Data, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your Personal Data to outside parties without your express consent.
This section applies only to California residents. For purposes of this section, “ Personal Information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“ CCPA”) but does not include information exempted from the scope of the CCPA.
As a California resident, you have the following rights
• Information. You can request the information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months.
• Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Data that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
• Deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Data that we have collected from you.
• Opt-out of sales. If we sell your Personal Data, you can opt-out. Your request will be considered pursuant to California’s “Shine the Light” law to stop sharing your personal information covered by that law with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
• Non-discrimination. We will not penalize you for exercising your rights by taking actions such as denying you services; increasing the price/rate of services; decreasing service quality; or suggesting that we may penalize you as described above for exercising your rights.
You may exercise your California privacy rights by:
- Emailing at email@example.com
- using the Contact Form to submit your request(s) to us.
We will need to confirm your identity and California residency to process your requests to exercise your information, access or deletion rights.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. RTB Panda is in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the compliance Rule adopted by the FTC with respect thereto. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least eighteen (18) years old or older. None of our services are intentionally directed at children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under 18 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal data from a child under the age of 18, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
Data Security & Your Rights
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Accesses or Correction of Information. You can at any time access and amend the personal information that you registered on this website via the ”User Profile” section of your password protected account within the website. You can update, amend and correct any of your previously collected user information stored on your user account.
Your Rights. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Before collecting your data we will inform you if we intend to use your data for marketing or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Disclosure and International data transfers
RTB Panda does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties or subcontractors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Such trusted parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. Furthermore, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you reside. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country.
Some of the third parties who host our databases process personal information on servers in many countries around the world so your personal information and that of your users may be processed on a server located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information outside the EEA for these purposes. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have obtained consent from your end users to transfer their personal data outside the EEA for these purposes too.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. Therefore, Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between RTB Panda and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed. Personal Data collected for the purposes of RTB Panda’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes.
RTB Panda may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Third Party Links
Cookies and similar tracking technology
• Recording the number of visitors to our Website;
• Setting the order in which a visitor visits the various pages to our Website;
• Assessing which parts of our Website or services need adaptation;
• Optimizing the Website;
• Targeting and tailoring advertising towards previous visitors and users; and
• Segmenting users according to relevant categories for our advertising.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from RTB Panda at any time. Please see the contact information at How to Contact Us.
How to contact us
We are committed to working with you to resolve, quickly and fairly, any complaints you may have about the protection of your personal information. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at:
RTB Panda Ltd.
Agias Zonis & Thessalonikis 20
Nicolaou Pentadromos Center
5th floor, Flat/Office 503A